The three types of water features for backyards include ponds, pondless features, and fountains. People love them for the benefits they bring.
Discover more below-
You Want A What?
Amy frowns and nods cautiously. “Okay, I’m still unclear as to what you mean by that. I haven’t heard of this trend before.”
Brian nods and smiles excitedly. “One of my co-workers was showing us pictures of the one they got for their home. Their koi pond looks really great! He says there are a few different options besides ponds to choose from too.”
“Okay, color me interested,” says Amy. “Let’s do a Google search and we can see if there’s anything that looks like what I saw,” says Brian. He takes out his phone to start looking. “See how much a koi pond costs too,” suggests Amy.
Here’s what the couple finds:
Types Of Garden Water Features
1. Backyard Koi Ponds
2. Pondless Water Features For Backyards
3. Fountains For Backyards
Why You’ll Want A Backyard Water Feature
There’s nothing quite like the sight and sound of running water. A few benefits of each of these types of garden water features include:
- Creating a soothing and relaxing atmosphere for you to enjoy
- Getting people outside into the fresh air and sunshine
- Being a unique feature that stands out from the rest
- Helping block out road noise and other sounds
- Being a key feature to gather around when hosting people
- Entertaining kids and adults